As someone who lived for a couple of years in beautiful Napoli, Italy I fell in love with their people and their pizza culture! It has been a long time in the making of trials and errors (to say the least) to be able to come up with a delicious crispy nutrient dense pizza crust that contains whole food fat, fiber, and protein that is grain free – until now. I am so happy to say that this pizza crust has been our newest family favorite.
You can choose to make either a fresh fermented almond or macadamia Ricotta Nut Cheese to top this pizza with. My no-cook Marinara Sauce is super quick to make and serves as a deliciously flavourful pizza sauce base for all of my pizza’s to include my
My Pumpkin Seed Spinach Basil Pesto is so fresh on this 100% plant-based pizza and gives it a truly delicious flavor profile. Each of these components pairs so well together and I highly recommend doing a bit of food prep beforehand to prepare the components ahead of time so that making your pizza and assembly is effortless and easy.
- Preheat the oven at 245C/ 473F.
- On a baking sheet lined oven tray, lay out the fresh, or frozen Grain Free Pizza Crust. Bake for 12 minutes. Rotate the tray halfway through to prevent over browning on one side.
- Remove pizza crust from the oven and top with Marinara Sauce and sautéed onion. Bake again for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, top with the ricotta nut cheese, and bake again for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with Pumpkin Seed Spinach Basil Pesto.
- Garnish with fresh torn basil leaves and (optional) a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Storage: Pizza is best served warm immediately after assembly.