- 180g ¾ Cup Organic Coconut Yogurt
- 120g ½ Cup Unsweetened Activated Almond Mylk
- 44g ¼ Cup Strawberries halved
- 43g ¼ Cup Blueberries
- 40g ¼ Cup Almonds, chopped roughly
- 30g ¼ Cup Walnuts, chopped roughly
- 23g 1 Heaped Tbsp of your favourite nut, or seed butter
- 21g 1½ Tbsps Chia Seeds
- 18g ¼ Cup Coconut Flakes
- 10g 1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1g ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Drops Vanilla Liquid Stevia (optional)
- 7g 1 Tbsp Sugar Free Raw Dark Chocolate Bar, shaved
- In a medium glass bowl, mix the chia seed, almond mylk, vanilla extract and (optional) stevia drops.
- Stir until well combined and allow to sit for 20 minutes. This step can be done ahead of time the night before and stored in the fridge. To loosen, add ½ Tbsp at a time of almond mylk. Chia pudding needs to be thick for the parfait and not runny.
- Using a parfait glass or a jar, layer with ½ of the chia pudding on the bottom. Next, add in ½ of the coconut yogurt, ½ of the strawberries and blueberries and ½ of the nuts, cacao nibs, and coconut flakes. Repeat this step again for a second layer.
- Top with your favorite nut or seed butter and (optional) sugar-free dark chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately.
Storage: Parfait is best consumed once assembled, however it does keep well covered in the fridge for one night only to be eaten the next day.